Monday 26 July 2010

Yanmar are a bunch of assholes

Sailing on Leap Frog
Today is the day that we are going in search of a kit for the fuel lift pump, unfortunatly the original manafactures have decided that you should not service the pump but will sell you a whole new unit, not for us off to the auto stores in search of a seal kit to fix the problem.
The The Gold Coast has been fun and good to catch up with family and friends. The weather has been a little cold however so we will be heading further north this week
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog message posted here is really my friend. I justified after to say board up with comments and prominence work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog just now, I l be involved a arise finance to see my friends more in the unborn! The color of the layout is not rotten, it is mild on the eyes.